Skip to content


Students needing ADA accommodations should contact the Center for Disability & Access. CDA is dedicated to students with disabilities by providing the opportunity for success and equal access at the University of Utah and is the designated office at the University of Utah which evaluates disability documentation, determines eligibility, and implements reasonable accommodations for enrolled students as guided by Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and University policy.


Types of Services


Student Pregnancy Accommodation Requests

Students who wish to request accommodations due to pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions should complete the Pregnancy Accommodation Request form and submit it to the Office of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action.

Learn more about pregnancy and related accommodations


Last Updated: 12/29/22