Skip to content

CDA Housing Accommodations

Students with disabilities, accommodation and accessibility needs, or medically-related dietary restrictions will follow the same housing application process as all students to apply for housing at the U. If a disability or need requires some accommodation, such as accessible shower, visual fire alarm, single room, emotional support animal, in order to create equal access to the living facility and/or program, the student will then register with the Center for Disability and Access and provide documentation to support the accommodation request. The Center for Disability and Access will review the documentation provided and determine what accommodations are reasonable for Housing & Residential Education to provide. The Center for Disability and Access will notify Housing & Residential Education in writing of the approved accommodation requests.

Last Updated: 12/29/22